-
February 2nd, 2005, 08:46 PM
#1
Inactive Member
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] Biker Scout Busted that is [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2005, 08:49 PM
#2
levere
Guest
That is a beautiful piece and my personal favorite in that line. Nice score! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2005, 08:49 PM
#3
-megalithanod
Guest
Sweet! That things looks good! *fights temptation to get into them!*
It is always good to have the wife help add to the collection!
Mine called me earlier and said while in Target she noticed the new Preview figures and grabbed the 3 I was after [img]wink.gif[/img]
Star Wars all around!
-
February 2nd, 2005, 08:50 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Still one of the best armour suits designs ever. Probably my all time favorite out of the whole SW saga. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Though I'm holding out for the Kotobuyki version, and the Marmit one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2005, 08:55 PM
#5
-
February 2nd, 2005, 09:02 PM
#6
Inactive Member
That's the one! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2005, 09:09 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Mega it's great when the wife helps out! I swear she's been my good luck charm in finding countless figures and goodies for me [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
O-man and Chosen One
Those Kotobyukia figures are sweet to be sure,
but a bit pricey for my normal budget at $99.00. I've only gotten this and the Clone Trooper Pilot out of the GG Bust series. I'd have gotten Mace Windu, except well..am I the only one who thinks he looks to be yelling in pain having just lost both arms?
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2005, 09:10 PM
#8
Inactive Member
i loves me some scout troopers. always wanted one of the helmets...
-
February 2nd, 2005, 09:11 PM
#9
Inactive Member
wow!
I'm also not a statue guy, but those troopers are friggin' TIGHT! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
February 2nd, 2005, 09:24 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Biker scouts have absolutely no peripheral vision, do they? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks